TIJAR Issues >
- Vol. 1, Issue 1 Download>>
- Vol. 1, Issue 2 Download>>
- Vol. 1, Issue 3 Download >>
- Vol. 1, Issue 4 Download >>
Transdisciplinary International Journal of Academic Research (Online)
e-ISSN : 2582-7189
- About the Journal
- Deadline for the next issue
- Peer Review Process
- Plagiarism Detection Report
- Publication Ethics
- Advisors, Editors & Publisher
- Author Instructions
- Index List
- Vardering India
Transdisciplinary International Journal of Academic Research (TIJAR) is a double peer-reviewed, indexed, open access, online journal which publishes original research papers. TIJAR providing a platform for the researchers, academicians, professional, practitioners and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of high quality empirical and theoretical research papers, case studies, literature reviews and book reviews. The journal welcomes and acknowledges high quality theoretical and empirical original research papers, case studies, review papers, literature reviews, book reviews, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, technical note from researchers, academicians, professional, practitioners and students from all over the world.
Transdisciplinary International Journal of Academic Research (TIJAR) promotes and publishes quality and research papers in the field of Business, Economics, Finance, Management, Educational Administration, Innovation, Educational Technology Entrepreneurship, Human Resources & Organizations, Public Policy & Administration, Sociology, Social Welfare, Anthropology, Religious Studies, Visual Arts, Cultural Aspects of Development, Political Science, Tourism Management, Public Administration, Psychology, Philosophy, Political Science, History, Education, Women Studies, Economics, Linguistics, Law, Entrepreneurship Development, International Relations, Development Studies, Music, Genetics, Health Science, Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Biology, Engineering and Innovation, Environmental Studies, Climate Change, Rural Development, Urban Studies, Chemical Engineering, Micro Biology, Bio-engineering Chemical & Bio molecular Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Telecommunication, Astronomy & Astrophysics, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Agriculture, Biophysics and Biochemistry, Neuroscience, Robotics and Automation, Nutrition & Food Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences and so on. It is providing an insight to study the new and innovative work of scholars of different field.
Aim: Transdisciplinary International Journal of Academic Research(TIJAR) focuses on critical and creative research. This journal seeks to promote original research and cultivate new out come with new ideas. TIJAR will be available online and the articles is accessible to download for everyone. To provide a forum for scholarly dialogue.
Only English Language
Always open Average Minimum Review Time: 30 days
The journal adopts double blind review process which is closely monitored by the editors. Editors undertake editorial review to assess the quality and type of submission before sending it to the review process. Manuscripts not meeting the scientific standards will not be considered for the reviewing process. Authors are expected to pay attention to the instructions and also indicate the category in which they are publishing, if it is not a research article. Editors will also check the readability, grammatical usage and may ask for re-submission, if papers fare poorly in prescribed parameters. Offensive remarks on reviewer’s and editor’s comments will be subjected to the cancellation of publication, The entire process of the articles submitted to TIJAR is online and digitally. Authors must use the online submission system for submitting their manuscript. Only if they are unable to do so they should contact the editor through email. Submission & Peer Review Process (Key Steps) The submitted article is first checked by the editor(s) in terms of whether it is within the broad scope of the journal and has sufficient merit. Editor(s) also pay attention to the readability, grammar and usage before considering for formally initiating the review process -
- After initial approval by the editor, Completed submission is sent out to two or three reviewers,
- Reviewers review the article and send it back to the editorial office for processing.
- After initial review, Managing Editor releases reviews to authors.
- Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
- Article is sent out for re-review.
- Managing Editor may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
- If accepted, author must submit final version. Version will be added to "in-press" queue with publisher.
- Prior to publication, publisher will sent galleys to authors. No edits may be made after galleys are approved.
Plagiarism percentage must be less than 20%. The authentic URKUND plagiarism checker used. All of the above conditions must be met together. In case of deficiency, no action is taken and no warning is sent to the author
If it is required to obtain any approval from the authorities on article and its contents for publication in Transdisciplinary International Journal of Academic Research (TIJAR), the author have to take such permission like "Obtaining a Legal / Special Permit Certificate" and approval at their end. The issue of compliance with publication ethics is never be left to the responsibility of the authors. If the study requires the use of human and animal subjects, it should be declared that the study was carried out in accordance with international declaration, guidance etc.
Editor in Chief
- Anup Kumar, A Seasoned Professional of Management & Economics, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA Email:email@example.com
- Dr. P.P. Dhyani, Vice Chancellor, Sri Dev Suman University, Badshahithaul, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, INDIA Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Kuldeep K Raina, Vice Chancellor, DIT University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA Email:email@example.com
- Dr. Rajendra Dobhal, Director General, Uttarakhand Council for Science & Technology, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Dipra Jha, Assistant Director and Scholarly Associate Professor, School of Hospitality Business Management, Carson College of Business, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington, USA Email: email@example.com
- Dr. K. K. Sinha, Associate Professor & HOD, Department of Paediatrics, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur, Bihar, INDIA Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. H.C. Purohit, Dean, Department of Management Studies, Doon University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA Email:email@example.com
- Dr. Enrico Panai, AI Ethicist & Information Interaction Specialist, ITALY, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Hemraj Verma, Dean, Department of Management Studies, DIT University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA Email:email@example.com
- Dr. Leonardo Nava Jiménez, Assistant Professor International College, National Kaohsiung University of Hospitality and Tourism, TAIWAN Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Francesca Di Virgilio, Associate Professor of Organization Design and Human Resource Management at University of Molise in the Department of Economics, ITALY Email:email@example.com
- Dr. César Castañeda Vázquez del Mercado,CEO of Travel Widgets an Artificial Intelligence tourism services company, MEXICO Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Prabha Dixit, Assistant Professor, Chemistry Department , ITM University, Gwalior, INDIA email:email@example.com
- Dr. Korhan Ocengiz, Assistant Professor, Department of Telecommunications, Trakya University, TURKEY Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Manuel E. Caingcoy, Assistant Professor, Bukidnon State University, PHILIPPINES Email:email@example.com
- Dr. Ajay Veer Pundir, Advocate, Practicing in Honourable Supreme Court of India and Honourable High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital INDIA Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Ravi Kumar Bommisetti, Professor, Amrita Sai Institute of Science and Technology, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA Email:email@example.com
- Dr. Lóránt Dénes Dávid, Professor, SzentIstván University, Gödöllő, HUNGARY Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Sarah Hussain, Associate Professor, Department of Tourism and Hospitality Management Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, INDIA Email:email@example.com
- Dr. Sivesan Sivanandamoorthy, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Management Studies & Commerce, University of Jaffna, SRI LANKA Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Garima Verma, Assistant Professor, School of Computing, DIT University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA Email:email@example.com
- Dr. Pushpa Kataria, Associate Professor, Doon Business School, Selaqui, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Vijay Prakash Gupta Assistant Professor, Institute of Technology & Science, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad, INDIA Email:email@example.com
- Dr. Yemane Gidey Gebrerufael Assistant Professor, Department of Marketing Management, Aksum University, Axum, ETHIOPIA Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Preeti Sharma, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Management Studies, DIT University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA Email:email@example.com
- Nisha Sinha, Women Entrepreneur and Start-Up, Director of Vardering India, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, INDIA Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Transdisciplinary International Journal of Academic Research (TIJAR) is an online open-access blinded peer reviewed journal which focuses on quality and original research papers in different subjects globally. The Journal is published monthly for continuous publication and submission is open to researchers in the field of interdisciplinary subject areas across the globe. Authors are advised to read our editorial policies to understand our review process. All papers are accepted subject to editorial changes. Submission of manuscript:
- All manuscripts will be reviewed by Editor(s). Manuscript must be written in clear and concise English. It must be sent in Microsoft Word format (.docx) and Times New Roman font.
- General format of the research papers should be as follows in given template: o Title page o Abstract o Key words o Introduction o Objective o Research Methods o Results o Discussion o Conclusion o Acknowledgement (if any) o References
- Title Page: The title page should include: o The title of the article, which should be concise and informative. o Name of all the authors limited to 6 authors (with one forename of each author in full) followed by their affiliations: department, institution, city, pin code and country. If more than one department or institution is involved, authors name should be linked to appropriate institutions/departments by inserting consecutive numbers in superscript after relevant names to which the work should be attributed. o Name, mailing address, fax, phone number and e-mail ID of corresponding author. o Running title-containing not more than 50 characters. • Abstract: The second page should carry an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Key words: Below the abstract, provide key words (minimum three but not more than six) in alphabetical orders separated by coma.
- Introduction: Clearly state the purpose of the study. Briefly summarize the rationale of the study and clearly indicate the lacunae or deficiencies in previous studies for which present study has been taken up. Give only pertinent references. Do not review the subject extensively.
- Research Methods or Methodology: The paper must clearly define the research methods or methodologies used in it.
- Results: Include number of observation and the statistical significance of the findings appropriately. Detailed statistical analyses, mathematical derivations, and the like may sometimes be suitably presented in the form of one or more appendices. Present your results in logical sequence in the text, tables and illustrations. Do not repeat in the text all the data already given in tables, illustrations or both. Emphasize and summarize only important observations. Each table should be typed continuously with the text. Legends for illustrations/figures should be typed continuously with the text (as shown in the template).
- Discussion: Emphasize the new and important aspects of the study and conclusions derived from them. Do not repeat in details data given in the results section. Include in the discussion the implications of the findings and their limitations and relate the research topics. Link the conclusion with the goals of the study but avoid unqualified statements and conclusions not completely supported by your data. Discussion should be relevant and an unnecessary lengthy presentation should be avoided.
- Conclusion: A very brief summary note of the work with a concluding remark should be given. This should include the novelty and implication of the work and its contribution to the upliftment of the present scientific knowledge in general.
- References: Number the references consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text. Identify references in text and legends by Arabic numerals. Only appropriate references should be cited. Generally, for a full research paper, the number of references should not exceed 25. The references must be verified by the author(s) against the original documents. Examples of correct forms of reference are given below:
- Halpern SD, Ubel PA, Caplan AL. Solid-organ transplantation in HIV- infected patients. N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 284-287
- Pugia MJ, Sammer R, Corey P, Lott JA, Anderson L, Gleason S, The uristat in dipstick is useful in distinguishing upper respiratory from urinary tract infections. Clin Chim Acta2004;341: 73-81.
- Rose ME, Huerbin MB, Melick J, Marion DW, PalmerAM, Schiding JK, et al. Regulation of interstitial excitatory amino acid concentrations after cortical contusion injury. Brain Res2002; 935 (1-2): 40-46.
- Tian D, Araki H, Stahl E, Bergelson J, Kreitman M. Signature of balancing selection in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. In press 2002.
- Burrow GN. The Thyroid: nodules and neoplasia. In: Fleig P, Baxter JD, Broadus AE, FrohmanL A, editors. Endocrinology and metabolism. 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill. 1989: 473-507.
- Pal GK and Pal Pravati. Brainstem auditory evoked potential. In: Text book of practical physiology. 2nd ed. Chennai: Orient Longman. 2005: 305-309.
- Christensen S, Oppacher F. An analysis of Kozas computational effort statistic for genetic programming. Euro GP 2002: 5th European Conference on Genetic Programming; 2002 Apr 3-5; Kinsdale Ireland. 5. Dissertation:
- Borkowski MM. Infant sleep and feeding: a telephone survey of Hispanic Americans [dissertation]. Mount Pleasant (MI): Central Michigan University;2002. Subscription Transdisciplinary International Journal of Academic Research (TIJAR) may be subscribed by the library, individuals and institutions on payment.
Transdisciplinary International Journal of Academic Research (TIJAR) may be subscribed by the library, individuals and institutions on payment.
All leading indexing will be obtained for this international journal.
Vardering is a Swedish word that means Appraisal. The word has been taken after suggestions from young mind from universities/institutions. The vision of taking Vardering is to establish an activity of international standards to studies the policies and leadership development not only in India but also across the globe. Vardering India is gradually gaining the expertise into policy development and creating of the leader for various industries. The team is innovative, creative, and result-oriented. Vardering India provides perfect match and solutions to our clients through long-term client relationship; build on experience insight and Teamwork. Vardering India, a start-up with unique module is fosterto impart knowledge, organising international conferences on different themes and publishing of the international journal TIJAR - Transdisciplinary International Journal of Academic Research. For more details please visit: https://varderingindia.com/